Re: Z Street Repairz

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por LadyM desde 72.35.111.91 (rdbk-1876.mtaonline.net) el día martes, 17 de junio, 2008 a las 12:42:49 horas :

En respuesta a: Z Street Repairz escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.140.79.85 (dsl-189-140-79-85.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día martes, 17 de junio, 2008 a las 10:54:00 horas :

Thanks, Rob for posting two of the pictures I sent. I actually like the picture of the manhole. The whole time he was doing his cementing there was water seeping in from who knows where. When they had the ditches (trenches) dug and open on either side of the manhole there was greenish, gray water about a foot deep filling the ditch. They were having to do their work in this mess as they did not have the machinery to take the water out before they did their new pipes. Now those ditches with the "shall we say liquid" were all the words Phil posts below.

Sorry I am not there for a day by day photo session on the project until it finishes, but returning on the 30th should still find the work going on, wouldn't you think?

Thanks again, Rob.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO