Boarding Your Pet at the Zihua Humane Society

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por zihuachica desde 189.147.30.242 (dsl-189-147-30-242.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día martes, 22 de julio, 2008 a las 18:38:53 horas :

En respuesta a: ZIHUA HUMANE SOCIETY: NEW WEBSITE!! escrito por Annie and Ron desde 24.189.167.224 (ool-18bda7e0.dyn.optonline.net) el día lunes, 21 de julio, 2008 a las 22:05:52 horas :

I've boarded my kitty on several occasions at the Zihua humane society. As long as you let Natalia or Adriana know ahead of time, they usually have space. It's $30pesos/per day, but I always give them more as a form of donation. My kitty has always had her own cage and I've never gotten her back sick or with fleas (which happened the last time I left her at the local vet). I highly recommend their services and it's also a way for them to earn some money to pay for all their daily operations.

Also, I had my kitty spade at the society and they did an amazing job! She was a bit groggy when I picked her up, but the stitches were tiny and she was bounding around the next day. The first cat I had spade with a private vet in Zihua and he butchered her up. I felt so bad and it took her almost a week to recover.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO