Trip report photos

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por 1dawgfan desde 76.104.252.146 (c-76-104-252-146.hsd1.wa.comcast.net) el día sábado, 26 de julio, 2008 a las 22:43:35 horas :

Had a great time Z !!! the whole vibe is great loved the town, the beaches, and the people . Weather was a little humid and not that hot .. perfect.. fishing was fun !! did some shopping at Z and Ixtapa and now have a fine very fine Tequila collection ...Bonnie and Ken you have to wait for the tasting ..Would have seen more of the sites if Ms dawgfan felt better .. Thanks to LadyM for helping ! out and I had a great dinner, and thanks for everything .Brisas del mar was a great hotel and will stay there again, great value, the view and locat1on is perfect ..Amuleto What can i say the place is stunning !!! the view and service is 1st class and we felt like rock stars without the paparotzzi!! we were the only people there most of the time .. Hiked down to las gatas from Amuleto one day and said our goodby to Franco and Julio . We did find Lety's thank to Bonnie and they have the best coconut shrimp OMG good !!! Zihua is a very special place and I hope it remains that way !! Adios amigo
Dawgfan " Kirk"

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO