Re: Adios to John Dean

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por todd bennett desde 66.57.231.230 (cpe-066-057-231-230.nc.res.rr.com) el día sábado, 26 de julio, 2008 a las 23:08:30 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: Adios to John Dean escrito por Isabel desde 189.147.74.207 (dsl-189-147-74-207.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día martes, 20 de mayo, 2008 a las 14:52:37 horas :

I knew John for 15 years. We traveled to Mexico on several occasions together. John was a great fisherman with an amazing eye for 'hot items' in the retail business. John had impeccable taste and was a gentle person who lived as no one I have ever known. His untimely death left me in tears for 24 hours and then the strangest peace and contentment from realizing that I had known John. He made a huge impact in my life and I will never forget him and his positive attitude. I love you, Buddy.

Fred...aka....Todd Bennett
Greenville, NC Love to Temo and all the boys at Los Gatos. It's been 6 years and I don't know if I'll ever make it back. Keep living that PURA VIDA...The oldDawg would be proud.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO