Re: La Barra conflict update

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Laura desde 75.85.214.122 (cpe-75-85-214-122.dc.res.rr.com) el día miércoles, 13 de agosto, 2008 a las 22:01:39 horas :

En respuesta a: La Barra conflict update escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.140.91.176 (dsl-189-140-91-176.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día miércoles, 13 de agosto, 2008 a las 20:56:51 horas :

P.S. Rob, thanks so much for keeping me informed putting this on here!

That photo (Emilio is it?) looks just like my neighbors! Except they will have the Costeno straw hats or baseball caps on these days... only difference.

I hope no one gets hurt and those guys back off and go away.

The guys with guns... I'm not really sure are the local fishermen. The Garibos are from La Sierra. They may have brought friends from there to help them with the gun part. You know how those guys are... The locals have definitely declared their support of the Garibo family and they have signed a legal peticion confirming their known ownership and presence on that land since the early 60s. I've heard the stories about them and their family for years. Part of the local lore.

Who is this guy Bracamontes anyway?

Again thanks you for your tireless, articulate and honest communications on this board about what is really happening in Zihuatanejo and environs.

con carino y saludos a Lupita!
Laura

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO