Re: Cerro del Vigía

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Veronica in B.C. desde 70.79.158.87 (S0106001b2442c8a8.vc.shawcable.net) el día jueves, 14 de agosto, 2008 a las 14:17:46 horas :

En respuesta a: Cerro del Vigía escrito por Judith Whitehead desde 189.147.14.142 (dsl-189-147-14-142.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día jueves, 14 de agosto, 2008 a las 00:26:23 horas :

Wow! As a newcomer to the Z. scene I can only report on what I have seen and experienced myself. I have bought a lot at Cerro Del Vigia and am currently building a modest tradition style home there. I can tell you that there have been many rules and restrictions in regards to how and what you build. Our experienced architect was very surprised how stringent their regulations are. In many ways it has been more challenging than building in Canada.

I live on top of a mountain in Burnaby British Columbia. In a so called green community. As a buyer, I can only base my decisions of purchase on the information provided by the developer. I believe that both communities are at least greener than others that are not selling that feature, and hope that I'm buying into an environmentaly responsible community.

I felt broken hearted when I saw the roads cut into the hills of Zihuatanejo, knowing full well what that means for the bay, and in part feel responsible for having bought my small part of paradise.

As I have watched my own city grow into a huge over populated metropolis I do understand the sorrow you must feel to see the unstoppable development of Zihuatanejo.

With that being said, I believe the best you can do is only support corporations that will respect the environment as I believe Cerro Del Vigia has.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO