Re: Amazing happening- 106 and 112.

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por MtHoodGina desde 74.92.170.250 (74-92-170-250-Oregon.hfc.comcastbusiness.net) el día jueves, 11 de septiembre, 2008 a las 19:56:21 horas :

En respuesta a: Amazing happening- 106 and 112. escrito por Lady M in Zihua desde 189.147.73.120 (dsl-189-147-73-120.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día domingo, 07 de septiembre, 2008 a las 00:41:19 horas :

Sorry for the late posting but just read this. My family visited in June when there were babies hatching at the Tides. One little guy was buried deep & could not get one side of his body to work. I had the amazing pleasure of working with him for nearly 30 minutes and got to see him successfully swimming & climbing on his buddies in the bucket. Unfortunately we did not get to see the release so can only hope they babies at least got to feel the ocean. THIS IS SOMETHING I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET...JUST ANOTHER OF THE FABULOUS WONDERS OF ZIHUATANEJO!! The effort to save not only the babies but also the mothers is truly remarkable as we watched the Tides staff work long & hard to prepare for the arrival of the mothers & the care of the babies. Everyone who works to save these wonderful creatures has my sincere appreciation! I hope to see a release one day...

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO