Sort of Agree with you

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Billy desde 189.179.124.10 (dsl-189-179-124-10.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día miércoles, 17 de septiembre, 2008 a las 22:42:58 horas :

En respuesta a: Kind of Same old same old NEWS escrito por Laura desde 67.45.115.220 (dpc6745115220.direcpc.com) el día miércoles, 17 de septiembre, 2008 a las 21:59:12 horas :

I beleive that saying how great profepa is to stop this project is BS becuase they are the most corrupt rip off artists in town. They always make sure to charge the foreigners as much money as they can while they dont say much to CAPAZ water company for flushing raw bathroom waste into the bay. On la Ropa to boot - Zihuas only shot at staying in the tourism business.

Since Half of the land doesnt have titles etc, who is to say they the builders dont own it. Obviously if they were going to put money up for things they have some interest in it that is big.

I know about the plan for the coast too - I do however wish it to happen. Instead of complaining that someone might make a nice place here with parks and things to do - you might bend over to pick up some of the trash these folks like to have so near them all over the place.

I would protest CAPAZ water company first to ask why its ok for profepa to harrass Americans -who do pretty much as the authority says - and question why Profepa allows vomit and toilet water to run into the bay all day.

I hope they make the area over there nice! Maybe a few new roads and some garbage collection. It would sure be nice to not see so much trash all over the place. Well just my two cents.

Later

Billy

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO