Re: Kayaking location-

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Atlanta Dave desde 170.140.231.29 (dhcp-231-29.whitehead.emory.edu) el día jueves, 18 de septiembre, 2008 a las 12:07:42 horas :

En respuesta a: Kayaking location- escrito por Gringo Viejo desde 207.200.116.9 (cache-ntc-aa05.proxy.aol.com) el día miércoles, 17 de septiembre, 2008 a las 15:58:19 horas :

Yes, we've kayaked the lagoon. Its a little tricky to find....e-mail me directly if you need directions and I'll give it a try. The lagoon is really beautiful and isolated, with lots of bird life. From the landing, if you go generally to the right, it goes pretty far, and you can also kayak up the little river that feeds it. You can also land on the sandbar opposite the lagoon, the other side of which is open ocean. There are a few shacks or structures in this area, and if you land at the 2nd of these, there's a nice older couple who will sell you a coke and let you sit at their picnic tables. I think the man's name is Pepe, but I could be wrong about this. I think on weekends, they also sell food, but we've been there during the week when they didn't have food available. Very deserted during week days, so probably best to go with a group. You'll need your own kayaks. Enjoy!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO