Re: The Edge

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por SF Guy desde 66.54.196.131 (?) el día jueves, 05 de marzo, 2009 a las 11:34:23 horas :

En respuesta a: The Edge escrito por Lalo desde 68.151.47.230 (S01060018f8599acc.ed.shawcable.net) el día miércoles, 04 de marzo, 2009 a las 20:55:11 horas :

great post!

growing up in southern california, i first felt the "edge" as a 16-year old (in '83) heading off to baja - beginning with TJ, and then exploring further and further south.

fast forward 20+ years, and my mexico adventures have included much of the pacific coast, the DF, and even a visit to a little known island on the gulf side (isla holbox).

as of today, i have two trips planned this year - in early may, i'll be back in troncones with my friends at the IAMB, and in october, yet another pilgrimage to punta pequena in central baja - otherwise known as scorpion bay.

man, i can't wait to get back to the "edge" - because as laura said - it's the only place that makes me feel "centered."

abrazos and see you guys in may!

dave

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO