Re: The Edge

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Phil in Toronto desde 99.232.125.137 (CPE00d0cf0b9cc1-CM00186832fb3e.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com) el día jueves, 05 de marzo, 2009 a las 12:56:18 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: The Edge escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.178.160.122 (dsl-189-178-160-122-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día jueves, 05 de marzo, 2009 a las 10:51:58 horas :

We found that "edge" in late 75, when we started a trip to Mexico, Central and South America. Merida our starting point just blew us away and San Cristobal and Palenque made it even better and hard to leave Mexico. We had found Mexico and all the wonderful and different elements it's culture has to offer.So exotic and wondrous and different to where I was from ...and so close for someone that had been going to India .Dozens of trips and vacations later We still hold hat special spot in our heart for Mexico's magic.The nice thing about the "edge" in Z is that it's wide enough to lay across in your hammock. Like Rob, and others I managed to experience Z in the 80's when the conveniences were far less and the wonders and innocence and beauty far greater than today.
BTW Rob, the last time I saw you in Z after we talked, I walked home thru the mercado and who should I run into... Gerald. Seeing you two that day last year was real special .... kinda edge-like , amigo !

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO