trip report

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por LoriRoseville desde 67.159.158.54 (?) el día martes, 10 de marzo, 2009 a las 15:31:19 horas :

We just got back last night and thought I would post a report.

We stayed at the Park Royal in Ixtapa from 2/28 - 3/9 went with two of our good friends, this was our 7th trip to the area.

We decided to just stay in Ixtapa this year instead of going in to Zihu we had a great time. Most of the hotels monday thru thursday were pretty empty, late thursday and friday all the locals come in so the hotel was very full.

We ate all of our dinners out, our favorites being Chili Beans and Soleiado it's across from the Park Royal in all of our years coming to the area including Zihua this place is awesome and mostly filled with local people staying in the area for the winter I think we ate here four times.

Most of the places we ate at did very well and I did see a lot of wrist bands so I know that people staying in the AI hotels were eating dinner out.

This was the only time in seven years that I seen the water in Ixtapa calm it was amazing almost looked like a lake it was so nice, one day a whale was out probably for about an hour fun to watch. The beach in Ixtapa is so nice and long great for walking and looking at the open ocean from our room was great.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO