Tired of negative threads, here is a good one

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Walt desde 189.147.22.25 (dsl-189-147-22-25-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día martes, 24 de marzo, 2009 a las 14:53:28 horas :

For all that think Mexico is a bad place as a result of all the negative posts, think again. It is beautiful. We are spending the next 2 weeks in Zihuatanejo and do this at least 3 times a year. My wife came down three weeks ago and went to a language class, by herself, in Morelia and had a wonderful time. Stayed in the historical district and can't stop talking about the beautiful cathedrals, fireworks at night, open green spaces and tons of museums. The people were fantastic. She then took a trip, again by herself, to Patzcuaro and loved the town, Ihuatzio island and the pyramids outside the city. Believe it or not she never saw anyone get shot, never saw people living in fear and would stay another month and visit 3-4 places if we could afford it. Really don't think I have my head in the sand. I do think news should be reported but many people are obsessed and need to get a life. This is a great area and the people are wonderful.
Walt

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO