Rental Properties connected with Villas El Morro

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Ashley desde 71.33.101.122 (71-33-101-122.bois.qwest.net) el día lunes, 18 de septiembre, 2006 a las 18:11:46 horas :

Hi Everyone...
My husband and I went to Zihua last Xmas for our honeymoon and of course, we can't wait to go back. We're trying to plan a trip for this March, however, this time we may have more people with us and are looking at doing something different than a hotel room (maybe a suite, villa or condo).

Last time we stayed at Villas El Morro, and we LOVED it. So we were looking at his larger luxury suites, which seem really nice. However, I noticed he also has some random properties for rent that are much cheaper and seem to be a whole condo. The names are: Villa Lalo, Villa Lupita, Villa Max, and Villa Diamante. The website is: http://www.zihuatanejo-villaselmorro.com/other.htm.

Has anyone heard anything about these properties? What are the advantages of getting a condo versus more of a hotel? Also, I'm confused as to why the condos are cheaper if you have less people staying there...do they rent it to multiple people, meaning you'd be sharing an apartment?

Thanks for the info, and I can't wait to get back!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO