Re: What does Laura do to relax?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Laura desde 66.82.9.64 (AC5-Webproxy25.direcpc.com) el día miércoles, 20 de septiembre, 2006 a las 22:25:03 horas :

En respuesta a: What does Laura do to relax? escrito por Rico in PDX desde 71.56.146.68 (c-71-56-146-68.hsd1.or.comcast.net) el día lunes, 18 de septiembre, 2006 a las 22:39:18 horas :

Now THAT was a particularly delightful day! Something about lolling about in that divine water (perfect for little kids as shown) with about the best company in the world - not to mention the celestial ice cream.

My Primo makes sure to come by the house whenever he has even a little left in his ice cream bin... tooting his little horn while I try to pretend I'm not home. I resist as long as I can (trying to live more healthily...green tea instead of ice cream) but I usually end up chasing halfway up the street calling for him once he's given up and walked on pushing that painted blue cart. He gives me that knowing smile like he was expecting me, "How many kilos will it be?"

Great photo! Thanks Rick!

Hasta pronto,
laura

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO