Other new places to eat in Zihua

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por LadyMzih desde 189.147.29.245 (dsl-189-147-29-245.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día miércoles, 27 de septiembre, 2006 a las 22:52:43 horas :

Well, with my wanderings around town tonight I came across two other places to eat. Imagine that?

One, I not know the name of but it is on the back street across from Coconuts. Do not know who owns but they serve tacos pastor and all the stuff that comes with.

The other place is right next door to The Jungle Bar on Calle Augustin Remeriz. The name is La Marqueza and it is a very nice looking place. It has a nice full menu, in English or Spanish with mexican food, mariscos, carnes, sopas, ensaladas, etc. All seemed to be priced well. The owner is Aurelio Torrez and it was the first time I had ever met him.

Got home early but thought this would be a good wake up call for some of you. A couple of other places to eat. How can we plan at breakfast for lunch and at lunch for dinner? I do not understand it but it happens all the time. LOL

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO