LOVED Z/X ! Thanks to all for HOSPITALITY

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Cowboy desde 71.243.232.76 (pool-71-243-232-76.tampfl.fios.verizon.net) el día jueves, 02 de noviembre, 2006 a las 01:56:43 horas :

Hi,
We (my husband and our dearest friends) had an absolutely amazing trip to your beautiful land. We returned home on Sunday - but what memories we retrned with! I will post more information in the next few days... but for now just wanted to say WHAT AN AMAZING PLACE... a trip we will never forget! And hope to be able to return very soon. Extra special thanks to Paulie (owner of Lilly's, and the Don Gordo II) for a wonderful time - and an EXCELLENT fishing trip - caught a 350# tuna! Thanks to his mate Ammadeaus for a GREAT catch! Thanks to Sonja and her family at the Zipline Canopy tour! What a blast, and excellent hospitality! The Pacifica resort was beautiful... GREAT staff! Our in-house tour hosts Henry (Enrique) and Julio were top notch. The beautiful people of the two towns... and all of the 'talented', and friendly taxi drivers for getting us from A to B safely (and not killing any of us!)
Thanks for the awesome light show (lightning) and the simulated bombings (LOUD thunder)! It was quite surreal! We enjoyed every single minute!

Please go see Paulie at Lilly's and tell him Doug, Donna, Tim and Vicki said hi... ask him to see the tuna picture!

Rob... sorry, came by Lupita's but never got to meet you. Hopefully next time!

I'll post a trip report soon.
PS - the weather in the daytime was GREAT (LadyM, Bill and Rob), and I believe Rob got his rain in the overnights... so we were ALL happy! Should be all cleared up by now...

Best wishes,
Donna

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO