Re: LOVED Z/X ! Thanks to all for HOSPITALITY

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por LadyM desde 12.110.74.173 (rdbck-4986.palmer.mtaonline.net) el día jueves, 02 de noviembre, 2006 a las 03:10:56 horas :

En respuesta a: LOVED Z/X ! Thanks to all for HOSPITALITY escrito por Cowboy desde 71.243.232.76 (pool-71-243-232-76.tampfl.fios.verizon.net) el día jueves, 02 de noviembre, 2006 a las 01:56:43 horas :

Sounds just like you had a wonderful time. Really happy that you did. And glad that the weather suited your vacation plans.

By the way, Lilly is the owner of Lilly's. Hipalito (Paulie) is the owner of the boats. Lilly has been part of my life since she was three years old. She has a twin sister and they were quite the pair when they were small. The first time I ever saw them they were sitting on the top of a table with a bowl of shrimp soup between them and having them for breakfast. When I am in Zihua Lilly and I talk almost every day. She is still quite the girl.

Anxious to read your trip report and hear about all the fun you had. A little envious for sure.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO