Re: LOVED Z/X ! Thanks to all for HOSPITALITY

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Cowboy desde 71.243.232.76 (pool-71-243-232-76.tampfl.fios.verizon.net) el día jueves, 02 de noviembre, 2006 a las 07:46:27 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: LOVED Z/X ! Thanks to all for HOSPITALITY escrito por LadyM desde 12.110.74.173 (rdbck-4986.palmer.mtaonline.net) el día jueves, 02 de noviembre, 2006 a las 03:10:56 horas :

Thanks for the info... Is Lilly Paulie's wife? He mentioned that they were family businesses (specifcally, his wife's family...) and he came into them through marriage. Anyway, I did meet his wife, but believe she was introduced in that way, "This is my wife." We also met the little older lady who spent most of her time in the kitchen... I'm not sure if that is his wife's mother. Paulie's little girl is a treasure, but for the life of me, I cannot remember her name right now. She was adorable. They are a kind and honest family. Extremely genuine and friendly... and showed us a very nice time. We spent a lot of time at Lilly's.

Thanks for sharing your story with me. I'm sure you love your trips to that beautiful place. It would be a dream to have a second home there some day.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO