Re: Bungalow's Ley on Playa Madera

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Cindy from Portland desde 206.129.172.25 (vpn.hynes-inc.com) el día miércoles, 29 de noviembre, 2006 a las 13:44:49 horas :

En respuesta a: Bungalow's Ley on Playa Madera escrito por Jan desde 72.208.27.235 (ip72-208-27-235.ph.ph.cox.net) el día martes, 28 de noviembre, 2006 a las 23:10:49 horas :

I have stayed there three years in a row.. you can see photos here.. http://www.trektrio.com/zih2005/index.html (click on slide show link on second page of report)

Club Madera Suite has two bedrooms, each with their own bath. There is a kitchen that has a cook top and frig. (buy your own paper towels and dish soap) The suite is spacious and clean but basic in decor. The real attraction is the deck. It is a gigantic and attractive expanse of tile with an amazing view of the bay. They furnished it with a table, chairs, hammack and lounges and it is partially covered by a palapa roof. I would say it is almost as big as the suite itself! We spent all our time out there when we were at the room and enjoyed watching the ongoing parade of humanity on Madera beach and the boats on the bay. The last couple of years I even brought little votives to decorate the deck at night while enjoying an evening glass of wine. We arent staying there this year primarily because we wanted to try someplace on La Ropa for a change. If you have more questions please feel free to email me.

Cindy

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO