Re: Owen Lee

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Paul desde 70.35.88.47 (70-35-88-47.chvlva.adelphia.net) el día viernes, 15 de diciembre, 2006 a las 06:28:58 horas :

En respuesta a: Owen Lee escrito por Judy in PDX desde 152.163.100.65 (cache-rtc-ab01.proxy.aol.com) el día jueves, 14 de diciembre, 2006 a las 15:15:06 horas :

When we booked reservations for 2 nights in Nov, we did not know that the kitchen was closed- that Friday morning I saw one of his helpers and asked if there was any coffee- he pointed to a hut, I went over and said that I was told I could get some coffee here not realizing that I was meeting Owen. He invited me up. We had coffee and I left. When I saw my wife I told her I met Owen and he was a character. Later on she was walking the grounds and some one said if you are loooking for your husband, he is by the little pier. She turned around and he was walking around in a tee shirt and a speedo. She was alittle imbarrsed at first. He gave her a pot of coffee and we finished it in the hammocks just enjoying the solitude of the place and wondering what his place would have been if his dreams had really come true with what he wanted to do.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO