BUNGALOWS PACIFICOS

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por L. Vern Shore desde 208.181.200.130 (vanc07m11-130.bctel.ca) el día sábado, 06 de enero, 2007 a las 00:21:10 horas :

Howdy, we just got home last night after 3 weeks in Zihua.
We were staying at Bungalows Pacificos for 2 weeks then we were going to spend the last week at Citlali hotel, in town. We were a bit apprehensive about the noise, (we loved the quiet, and we really loved our deck), then at the last moment there was a cancellation and we were able to stay on at B. P.
It was truly a stroke of luck; as we got to know Anita, the owner, we came to appreciate her more and more. B.P. has been running since the '60s, and Anita is a very young 82. Most of her guests have been regulars for 20-30 years. I feel proud to be added to that list. There are newer places, there are nicer places, but Anita, Senida, and Lalee are three of the nicest people that I have ever met. We loved Zihua. We will be back. We will stay ONLY at Bungalows Pacificos. The decks have the very best view and always a cooling breeze. The 'boardwalk' and the beach are close. It's a 5 min. walk to town. 'Salvadors', 'Rufos', 'De Donde Eres', 100% Natural, etc., are all minutes away.
I truly felt right at home. I was sorry to have leave. It doesn't get much better than that.
L. Vern Shore
shorelinecan@netscape.net

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO