Amor del Sol

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por becky desde 64.180.93.177 (d64-180-93-177.bchsia.telus.net) el día sábado, 06 de enero, 2007 a las 19:57:41 horas :

I was just recently down in Zihua in august with three of my friends and we stayed at amor del sol. It's an amazingly spacious condo with more than enough room for four. It is very comfortable and also had a great a/c system which was perfect to come home to after a hot day on the beach! The condo itself has a breathtaking view of the bay and a wonderfully refreshing building pool to just relax in on a lazy day. The condo also has a gorgeous 2 minute beach access too which was extremely nice.

In terms of food, the condo had it's own kitchen which was ideal for making your own lunches and breakfasts, and it was extremely close to tones of little mexican restaurants. I would definitely recommend the little breakfast restaurant right below the condo on the beach, it was amazing! The people were also extremely friendly helpful for those of you who don't speak very much spanish!

In terms of prices, Amor del sol was extremely reasonably priced... In fact i'm almost surprised they didn't charge more as it is such a wonderful condo! It is an ideal condo that i would definitely recommend to anyone! i'm planning on going back there in august!
check it out for yourself at www.zihuatanejo.net/amordelsol/. It is definitly worth giving them a call!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO