Amor Del Sol trip report

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Steve H desde 64.59.144.21 (pd1px1.st.vc.shawcable.net) el día lunes, 08 de enero, 2007 a las 22:08:26 horas :

Hello all...Just posting a note here to say what a great experience I had in Zihua staying at Amor Del Sol http://www.zihuatanejo.net/amordelsol/ The locat1on above Playa La Madera with a gorgeous view of the bay and easy stroll down to the beach was just perfect. It was my first trip to Zihua and I'm sure I'll be back. The weather was perfect...the people are wonderful...and just an all around great time. My three adult kids joined me for their first time anywhere in Mexico and the Amor Del Sol suite accommodated us all very well. We enjoyed several dips in the ocean at not only Madera, but also various other beaches in the area. The strolls to town on the beachwalk from the suite are fabulous. Zihuatanejo is a wonderful place, and I highly recommend Amor Del Sol for great place to call home while visiting there.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO