Re: Stayed at Hotel Villas Miramar recently?????

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Steve desde 207.200.116.9 (cache-ntc-aa05.proxy.aol.com) el día domingo, 14 de enero, 2007 a las 22:47:20 horas :

En respuesta a: Stayed at Hotel Villas Miramar recently????? escrito por Tracee desde 24.86.49.153 (S010600096b6cf5d4.vs.shawcable.net) el día domingo, 14 de enero, 2007 a las 13:03:44 horas :

Is it the orange and blue small hotel on Adelita? I haven't stayed there but it's on my list to try. I looked at one of the typical rooms and it's very traditional Mexico and very clean. It's actually 2 hotels under same management--one a boutique hotel on the beach side of the street maybe 3 stories with a nice little pool and view of Playa Madera, the other on the non-beach side with only 2 floors (I think) with an absolutely lovely garden and pool in the courtyard. The street separating the 2 is only the width of 2 cars sidewalk to sidewalk--very quaint, very little traffic and very slow on the cobblestones. They also have a few casitas with kitchenettes--I talked to some people who were staying in one and they loved it. Others I've talked to return year after year. I talked to the management and they were friendly and professional. If I remember correctly the prices on most rooms are less than $100US. If you prefer quaint, traditional, casual Mexico this is a perfect choice.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO