Re: Stayed at Hotel Villas Miramar recently?????

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Mike in MN desde 66.41.102.108 (c-66-41-102-108.hsd1.mn.comcast.net) el día lunes, 15 de enero, 2007 a las 00:21:35 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: Stayed at Hotel Villas Miramar recently????? escrito por Steve desde 207.200.116.9 (cache-ntc-aa05.proxy.aol.com) el día domingo, 14 de enero, 2007 a las 22:47:20 horas :

From the outside, very well kept. Neat and clean. They are just down the street from the Hotel Irma. We have looked at the property and thought it would be a great alternative. Even the property across the street from the beach would be acceptable, unless you insist on the ocean view.... we insist on the view, why pay all that money if you can't see the beach? But, if the budget doesn't allow it, or you prefer saving a buck.... hey, no problem. Friendly staff, and I liked their coffee. I'd stop in and get a cup on my way to the internet cafe just down street near Casa Vieja.

The picture is of the street side entrance to the 2 story portion across from the beach. The doorway leads into the courtyard with a nice pool, a bar and a restaurant. It's picture perfect in there, and very neat and clean.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO