Re: zi in may

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Laura desde 66.82.9.49 (AC5-Webproxy48.direcpc.com) el día viernes, 09 de febrero, 2007 a las 13:18:24 horas :

En respuesta a: zi in may escrito por butterfly ocean girl desde 24.68.236.106 (S01060080c6fedde7.gv.shawcable.net) el día viernes, 09 de febrero, 2007 a las 00:12:41 horas :

Hello Butterfly Ocean girl (what a great name!)

I agree with Phil. Late April and early May is a great time period here. Still cooler, slower moving with fewer people thus we are especially happy to accomodate you wherever you may stay or what beaches you may visit.

I have noticed one thing though through the years and it's the most curious thing. On exactly May 15th summer begins and the temperature rises along with the humidity level. It just feels and smells like summer starting on that day! (Smells? I'm referring to a wonderful smell that seems linked to summer for me... like scorching a fabric when you are ironing... the fresh smell of summer heat.)

Then slowly, the water temps begin to rise too (just moving to a warmer velvet.) We do have seasons! Try it, it's a great part of out year.

Hasta pronto,
Laura

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO