Something along that line...

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Lani desde 12.73.130.84 (84.minneapolis-07rh16rt-08rh15rt.mn.dial-access.att.net) el día jueves, 22 de febrero, 2007 a las 09:22:36 horas :

En respuesta a: What to expect from Zihua bus drivers escrito por FriscoJuan desde 67.112.121.226 (adsl-67-112-121-226.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net) el día jueves, 22 de febrero, 2007 a las 00:43:25 horas :

We, too, traveled to Uruapan by Parhikuni and were very pleased.

Upon returning, the first stop was Ixtapa, but the next was Zihuatanejo.

I am glad your wife recovered her purse and all that it contained.

On one of the many times that we traveled by taxi, we had a situation where my husband's wallet apparently fell out of his pocket onto the floor of the taxi. I recall his giving the driver some change that day. Neither of us, of course, realized that this had happened.

After falling asleep that evening, the hotel phone rang and the gerente of the hotel explained that the wallet was found by the driver and had him on another phone line if I wanted to talk with him. I did so, and learned that my hubby's driver's license and other important cards were in the wallet, but no money. He provided his first name, cab number and cell number.

The following day, the driver returned the wallet and my husband rewarded him. He was glad to get the wallet back, plus the bank cards and license.

We thought the taxi driver was honest. I would be interested in hearing what others of you think.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO