Re: Casa Tucanes

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por S2B desde 71.212.121.61 (71-212-121-61.tukw.qwest.net) el día miércoles, 07 de marzo, 2007 a las 11:25:36 horas :

En respuesta a: Review: Casa Tucanes escrito por PC desde 12.6.245.26 (mjrma.mjr.com) el día martes, 06 de marzo, 2007 a las 17:23:49 horas :

I have not been to stay at Casa Tucanes this past year, nor in fact have I been in Zihuatanejo for far too long (18 months now and counting), so when I read this review I was saddened...

since the year 2000, which was the first of eight visits to Zihuatanejo from 2000 through 2006, we stayed at Casa Tucanes, enjoying the more 'mexican style' family accommodations and especially the peaceful swimming pool and gardens they added to the property.

I do know that with the 'opening up' of the 'highway toward Las Gatas' and the hillside above (Amuleto is there) for construction, as well as the parceling out of the coconut groves and construction beginning beside Casa Tucanes, that the traffic has greatly increased on the roadway in front of the Villa, especially the large dump trucks, so the noise level is bound to increase, which has been the case all along the La Ropa roadway from the top of the hill there near that new resort property...signs of progress in paradise :-(

However, I also know that Rosa Elena and Mauricio are two honest proprietors, whom I trust. We have always found them to be accessible and will supply us with anything that is found missing from any of the units if we ask...

family is very important in this society, and to this family oriented small business enterprise. We have always enjoyed the fact that our family has had the opportunity to be invited to their family's special events over the years, and have shared our special occasions with them as well.

We wish them all the best, and look forward to seeing them again one day...

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO