Troncones Paradise! Casa de la Sierna!

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Linda desde 205.188.116.9 (cache-dtc-aa05.proxy.aol.com) el día domingo, 25 de marzo, 2007 a las 19:36:34 horas :

We've just returned from our 4th stay at Casa de la Sierna (House of the Mermaid) in Troncones. This has to be the nicest place. It just gets better every time we go. I found this Paradise on the internet 3 years ago, looking for a NICE, QUIET place for me and Grandpa to spend a week. Best search I ever found on the net! This time we hired Maria, the cook mentioned on their website and the food was delicious. She prepared our evening meal AND did the dishes. The gardens are just awesome, the swimming pools are crystal clear, THEN there is the Pacific Ocean right THERE. Surf is beautiful, Sunsets are heavenly. There's no tv and no phones, but they do have internet access available. Hot water ALL THE TIME, A/C..full kitchen. WEll, I could go on forever, just the most beautiful vacation and we took the grandkids with us! They enjoyed horseback riding, snorkeling, surfing, fishing and swimming. They actually survived a whole week without television! We'll go back as often as we can!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO