Re: Condolencias a la familia Rodriguez Campos de Aburto

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Laura desde 69.19.14.40 (dpc691914040.direcpc.com) el día miércoles, 04 de abril, 2007 a las 15:24:58 horas :

En respuesta a: Condolencias a la familia Rodriguez Campos de Aburto escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.21.145 (dsl-189-147-21-145.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día miércoles, 04 de abril, 2007 a las 14:04:04 horas :

Tambien les doy mi mas sentido peseme a Leticia y a Laura y toda la familia. I met Sra. Elia shortly after my arrival here 18 years and had the pleasure of visiting with her at Leticia's only a few weeks ago here in La Barra. How strange it feels that she should be suddenly gone. She was truly a fine woman in the best and deepest sense of that term.

When I saw her she spoke of her husband who died only a couple of years ago and of her father and the history of his Coconut plantations in La Barra. She spoke of coming here on the oxcart as a girl when they loaded the copra onto boats right from here. Incredible stories.

Dona Elia had a grace about her I will never forget. May she rest in peace.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO