Re: Trip Report

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.74.69 (dsl-189-147-74-69.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día miércoles, 09 de mayo, 2007 a las 11:52:44 horas :

En respuesta a: Trip Report escrito por Chad desde 71.141.247.7 (adsl-71-141-247-7.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net) el día miércoles, 09 de mayo, 2007 a las 09:55:44 horas :

¡Gracias, Chad! Very nice of you to take the time to share your vacation experience with us, especially all the very helpful details.

I've stayed at both of the Pátzcuaro lodgings where you stayed and I also recommend them. Thanks for the website for Rincón de Josefa. They didn't have one when I stayed there.

Regarding the rentals of ATVs at Playa larga, I would like to mention that motorized vehicles are prohibited on the beach by federal law. Nevertheless, since we live in the practically lawless state of Guerrero, it doesn't surprise me in the least that a concession would set themselves up there, surely with the backing of a current or former influential public servant. I hope that no one who reads your report will rent one for riding on the beach. It's really a shame to see this happening there.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO