Recap of "El Capi Bustos"

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Narc desde 199.102.9.67 (host67.mercuryinsurance.com) el día jueves, 14 de junio, 2007 a las 13:23:54 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: Good news - Sad news escrito por Judy in PDX desde 216.237.225.6 (mx3.sealy.com) el día jueves, 14 de junio, 2007 a las 11:48:42 horas :

Rob, please correct me if I missed or misspelled something.

Jorge Bustos Aldana was born in the city of Jalapa, Veracruz; he was a military man and a sailor. He arrived to Zihuatanejo in 1958, and was one of the first commercial aircraft pilots who flew to this port, when still it was undeveloped.
Here he held several public positions; he was a harbor master, but also he was a Zihuatanejo Mayor from 1969 to 1971, from that date he was designated like historian of the city, position that he occupied until his last days. In the scope of the education, Jorge Busts was co-founder of Preparatory 13, which later it takes his name, also co-founded the Conalep in this city.
In his personal life, he was married to Esperanza Espino, daughter of also the ex-Zihua Mayor Salvador Espino, they had two children, Jorge and Esperanza.

Great man... I have great memories from Prepa 13 in Zihua

Nar...

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO