Re: Good news - Sad news

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por LadyM desde 12.18.171.201 (rdbck-4000.palmer.mtaonline.net) el día jueves, 14 de junio, 2007 a las 13:40:15 horas :

En respuesta a: Good news - Sad news escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.12.157 (dsl-189-147-12-157.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día jueves, 14 de junio, 2007 a las 11:15:13 horas :

Very sorry for the family, but if anyone led an exciting and full life I can say I think that Kapi Bustos did just that.

Back in the mid forty's Kapi and my Dad, Jim Wingard, both were in Pensacola serving in the Military. My Dad was Navy and Kapi was Air Force. They never really knew each other there but became friends in the 70's when they both were golfers at the only golf course that was in Ixtapa then. The men with their wives golfed occassionally and Mother, Lorene, and Esperanza became friends also. Dad used to tell me some of the stories and laughs they had together when remembering their younger days in Pensacola. I think lots of folks have great memories of "Kapi" Bustos.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO