Re: La Quinta de don Andres

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por judi in OKlahoma desde 63.25.181.192 (1Cust5568.an4.dfw28.da.uu.net) el día martes, 19 de junio, 2007 a las 21:49:41 horas :

En respuesta a: La Quinta de don Andres escrito por Judy in PDX desde 67.160.166.184 (c-67-160-166-184.hsd1.or.comcast.net) el día martes, 19 de junio, 2007 a las 21:15:14 horas :

Hey Judy! The rooms and pool are very nice. I took a look at an 'inside' room during our stay there in a front facing room. You still have a view of the bay, it's just a side view. Not sure you would get the ocean breeze as the front facing, but you would still hear the ocean, a must for me. Nice little kitchen. Small balcony but decent. I know you already know it's a great locat1on and you can't go wrong there. Very clean.
One tiny, very petty little thing, and this is just me, it was almost a bit too clean, as in too much white tile. Just seemed a bit sterile. But by no means would I let that sway you. It's a good choice.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO