Travel Judy crap

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.9.171 (dsl-189-147-9-171.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día viernes, 22 de junio, 2007 a las 12:46:21 horas :

It seems Travel Judy has some more libel to answer for, and I quote:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:24:31 GMT
X-Originating-IP: [12.214.68.213]
X-Originating-Email: [traveljudy@hotmail.com]
X-Sender: traveljudy@hotmail.com
"There is a reason that neither Rob nor his mom Judith come back to the USA...they can't! you know the phrase...something about the bad apple never falls far from the bad tree??? Too tired to remember it... She has been up for deportation, but it didn't work...for theft of deposits and rent... Hate the fact that people mix up my name with hers...oh my god!"

Judy, since I know you scour this message board every day looking for potential clients, be aware that this piece of libel is gonna cost you.

If anyone else has received similar e-mails from "Travel Judy" aka Judy McDermott please forward them to me as attachments. This really has gone on too long and it's time for it to stop.

Regarding Judy's comments, this has been going on for about 5 years, and in the past year my mother had a client who said they had heard certain unfavorable things about her without naming the source. Now we know the source, and it is not acceptable that someone for years intentionally spreads malicious lies about another person that causes potential damage to their reputation and their business. I am going to hold accountable a certain person who has been doing something similar to me for the past 8 years, and it is going to cost him a substantial sum. I have done my best to ignore Judy as she appears to be a mentally unbalanced person seeking attention, but there comes a point where she is also going to have to be held accountable for her actions, and that time has come. Unlike Judy and the other person, I have a loving family to support, and I'll not stand idly by while their patrimony is affected by the malicious lies of egomaniacs and the mentally unbalanced. If they need help it's up to them to seek it. Perhaps a legal judgement against them will spur them to seek it sooner and not continue to cause harm to others.

BTW, not that it's anyone's business, but my mother returns to the USA every year and there is certainly nothing preventing me from doing so should I wish to.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO