a word about donations

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.10.35 (dsl-189-147-10-35.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día miércoles, 25 de julio, 2007 a las 19:22:00 horas :

En respuesta a: Your voices are being heard - pier update escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.10.35 (dsl-189-147-10-35.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día miércoles, 25 de julio, 2007 a las 16:12:51 horas :

I can't help but notice that our friends at SOS Bahía are asking for donations for a legal fund in anticipation of a legal battle of some kind. If you want to make a donation to them of course that is fine, but at this point in time "El Pueblo en Defensa de la Bahía de Zihuatanejo", our civic front, is not soliciting donations. Several of its participants asked me to communicate this to you so that you aren't making donations for one cause believing they are for the civic front. We are intent on avoiding confrontations, provocations and antagonisms, including litigation, since we believe this is the best course of action to achieve our goal. If we believe we will need donations other than those we already have then I will let you know here.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO