Re: Villa Vera, Puerto Mio question

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Melanie desde 207.12.147.16 (?) el día jueves, 09 de agosto, 2007 a las 15:57:32 horas :

En respuesta a: Villa Vera, Puerto Mio question escrito por Mary in Wisconsin desde 66.162.230.66 (66-162-230-66.static.twtelecom.net) el día jueves, 09 de agosto, 2007 a las 11:12:47 horas :

My husband and I stayed at Puerto Mio two years ago. The resort is very small as are the rooms. They get larger and more spacious the higher you go in the resort. Don't let them put you on the first or second floor; the rooms are horrible. The service from the staff is pretty good. I fell in love with a bellman named Fico. He really was committed to his guests. The pool is small and intimate and we did enjoy hanging out with the daily pool guests. The biggest complaint we had was when they have a wedding they close the resort to guests that are not in the wedding party. And because of the intimacy of the resort, parties are loud and will go on all night! We also did not like the restaurant. It was way overpriced and the food was terrible. If given the opportunity, we will not stay at Puerto Mio again. Unfortunately if you are looking for an RCI exchange, there is only one other resort in Zihua. Otherwise you have to stay in Ixtapa. We loved Zihua but wasn't pleased with the resort. Hope this helps.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO