Re: Pier budget

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.10.35 (dsl-189-147-10-35.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día jueves, 09 de agosto, 2007 a las 16:33:12 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: Pier budget escrito por Idaho Red desde 70.58.128.134 (70-58-128-134.bois.qwest.net) el día jueves, 09 de agosto, 2007 a las 16:14:50 horas :

I agree about the budget and "the way things work". Though after 2 weeks of operations since no other exploratory work is going on and the "boring barge" has been sitting idle since last week (usually any day it doesn't rain during this time of year is taken advantage of to work, since the worst is yet to come), I would guess the budget was rather high and the time frame rather long just for the exploratory work, assuming the budget is in pesos. But the wording of the contract appears also to be for the construction of the pier. However, I admit I have no experience in how such things are done. I only see it with the same general suspicion and cynicism as my fellow Mexicans do. ;~)

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO