Re: Some 'splaining to do

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Regio desde 189.153.147.143 (dsl-189-153-147-143.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día viernes, 10 de agosto, 2007 a las 10:38:33 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: Some 'splaining to do escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.10.35 (dsl-189-147-10-35.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día jueves, 09 de agosto, 2007 a las 14:11:29 horas :

The bay to me has been destroyed long ago. The main thing now is to keep it as nice as possible. Good developement and clean up the trash. I was told by a few divers, the bays first five feet of seafloor is covered in trash. It makes me sick to swim in it. One thing I dont understand is the constant disrespect for things. As a Mexican citizen, I can say that this is very immature of us to disrespect our police, our environment and ultimately ourselves. When we cross the boarder and go to the US we are completely civil, obediant and respectful.

The bay is dirty becuase noone respected it. Profepa goes after people on la ropa all day but doesnt even check out the poor part of town - with somtimes open sewage etc, headed right for - yes, the bay!

Before a stupid dock is built, proper sewage control and waste management must be a priority.

Thank you -

Regiomontano

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO