Re: Cheers to the host of this website

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por NoName desde 154.5.229.187 (d154-5-229-187.bchsia.telus.net) el día miércoles, 15 de agosto, 2007 a las 19:10:56 horas :

En respuesta a: Cheers to the host of this website escrito por Halibut Man desde 24.237.22.204 (204-22-237-24.gci.net) el día miércoles, 15 de agosto, 2007 a las 15:28:21 horas :

I echo your sentiments Halibut Man, this site is invaluable in all that it offers. And to top it off the Maestro has insight far deeper than any pocket books and far more profound and caring than you would get in any other mode. I feel quite fortunate to have discovered this site. I have tried my BEST to keep some of our finds in that direction reasonably quiet because I see what Fame and Fortune does to a little innocent town. Just like the unknown fishing hole with the sparkling waters and the jumping trout, soon as you tell, up goes the parking lot and down go the fish. Some things are just a Catch 22, but once opened, like Pandora's Box, turning back is tricky, if not impossible. Rob has the magic to put some of the very special things back into Pandora's Box... the rest is up to us... Thanks for your wisdom and knowledge Rob... every city and town could do with a Mayor such as you.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO