¡Gracias a todas y a todos!

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.10.35 (dsl-189-147-10-35.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día miércoles, 15 de agosto, 2007 a las 19:24:31 horas :

En respuesta a: Cheers to the host of this website escrito por Halibut Man desde 24.237.22.204 (204-22-237-24.gci.net) el día miércoles, 15 de agosto, 2007 a las 15:28:21 horas :

Starting a website was the furthest thing from my mind when I came here to live in '89. I didn't know anything about computers and much less that there was even such a thing as internet. But in '96 when I finally figured out how to turn on my mother's computer and ran my first search for "Zihuatanejo", the inaccurate and outdated results spurred me into putting together my first webpage, and it eventually grew into this website. Although I never wanted to advertise Zihuatanejo, I figured it would be better to have correct and reliable information motivated by love than anything else motivated by greed. I also try to remind folks to be respectful of Zihuatanejo's culture and natural environment. I do not use my website to sell anyone anything, though with this message board I do attempt to sort out the more demanding Cancún and Miami Beach crowd from the more culturally adventuresome and respectful folks who have always tended to be Zihuatanejo's favorite visitors and who enjoy their visits here more as much for what Zihuatanejo is as for what type of people they themselves are.

If I've had any success in my original endeavor I owe it to the good folks who participate on this message board who more often than not share a similar point of view of love and respect for Zihuatanejo, its culture, its people and its natural environment. Many thanks to many of you for your own love and good vibes that bring out the best in me and my fellow zihuatanejenses. This place would simply not be as good as it is without you. =)

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO