Re: just back from Zihua!

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Andrew desde 69.32.163.3 (tl-cabel-fw.thomsonlearning.com) el día lunes, 20 de agosto, 2007 a las 16:47:25 horas :

En respuesta a: just back from Zihua! escrito por blossom desde 70.181.102.80 (ip70-181-102-80.oc.oc.cox.net) el día jueves, 16 de agosto, 2007 a las 10:35:57 horas :

My wife and I just returned as well from our first trip to Zihuatanejo and also had a wonderful time. We DID stay at the Hotel Brisas Del Mar and absolutely loved it. It is true that La Ropa is the superior beach but we were perfectly happy with Playa Madera in front of Brisas Del Mar. I swam in the water every day and thoroughly enjoyed it although after reading ZihuaRob's post about the sewage problem I'm hoping that wasn't a big mistake. The Hotel Brisas Del Mar is a wonderful hotel and I would recommend it to anybody except those with mobility problems because of the many stairs. The hotel is clean, very comfortable, and in a lovely setting right on the beach. We enjoyed being able to quickly walk into downtown Zihua every day to sample the many wonderful restaurants. We realized if we had stayed on La Ropa we probably wouldn't have gone to downtown Zihua as much as we did.

I'm glad to hear you had a good time on your trip. We had a wonderful stay as well and hope to return next year. I just hope they can deal with the water pollution issue.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO