Re: pier

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.47.89 (dsl-189-147-47-89.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día martes, 18 de septiembre, 2007 a las 12:54:30 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: pier escrito por FriscoJuan desde 65.105.205.66 (65.105.205.66.ptr.us.xo.net) el día martes, 18 de septiembre, 2007 a las 11:13:10 horas :

If you check the list of addresses where I asked everyone to send mails, he is the Director de Puertos for the Secretaría de Comunicaciones y Transportes (SCT). It was from his office that the budget was authorized and the orders issued to conduct the study in Zihuatanejo's bay to see if it was feasible to build a new cruise ship pier in following with the recommendations by the Secretaría de Turismo and the president's advisors to seek to increase tourism from cruise ships as a way to boost Mexico's economy and create more employment. So when he says "it is not possible" to build a new cruise ship pier "within the bay" I believe that is the final word on the matter.

And I don't believe it is vain of me at all to believe that your all's letters helped make a big difference. That is also the opinion I intend to express to my friends and neighbors here.

¡Muchísimas gracias a todas y a todos ustedes por su apoyo!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO