Re: worst nightmare

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por John Murphy desde 189.147.47.76 (dsl-189-147-47-76.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día viernes, 21 de septiembre, 2007 a las 19:25:44 horas :

En respuesta a: worst nightmare escrito por Laura desde 69.19.14.43 (dpc691914043.direcpc.com) el día miércoles, 12 de septiembre, 2007 a las 01:35:36 horas :

Hi Laura,
I apologize for taking so long to answer this post, I have just returned from vacation and needed a few days to catch up at work and home.
First you should realize that this property has not been developed at all. The only structure on the property is a microwave tower with a rock road leading to it and a gravel road to the beach. At this time the property is being sold as raw land.
The project shown on the website at http://bahiamar.info was approved by the Mexican government in the early 1990’s and then stopped for lack of funding after the pesos crisis in the mid 1990’s. The project is a bit dated and most likely will not be built in the same manner depicted in the images there.
I would love to see the property and all its natural beauty stay undeveloped as a park for the use of everyone. I will even donate my commission to the establishment of a public or national park if someone is willing to purchase the property and set one up.
The next best scenario would be a limited development; working with the natural beauty and making a low impact on the lagoon and beach. The limited development aspect is particularly pleasing because it creates a good balance between the environment and the needs of the Municipality of Petatlan, one of the poorer municipalities in Mexico.
I notified the sellers of your concern and have received a note form them saying “We are in contact with the President, PROFEPA and the Secretary of Tourism. We will take care of the ecology like no one else in the zone. Tell your friends not to worry; we will make all the necessary arrangements not to destroy anything as sacred as nature and its creatures.”

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO