Re: Dear ATV rider

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Joy desde 165.154.24.65 (165.154.24.65.auracom.com) el día domingo, 23 de septiembre, 2007 a las 11:39:44 horas :

En respuesta a: Dear ATV rider escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.47.89 (dsl-189-147-47-89.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día viernes, 21 de septiembre, 2007 a las 10:04:33 horas :

I have written a strong note to Carnival describing a terrifying incident that happened to us in January. As the smelly, noisy train passed in front of our restaurant table, I stood & shook my head - nothing more. A few minutes later, the Carnival rep came to our table, flanked by several policemen armed with machine guns and pointing her finger straight at me, announced that they had a permit to do what they were doing. Needless to say, we were all rendered speechless at the time but these threads have spurred me into doing what I'd meant to do for months. I let Carnival know in no uncertain terms what THEY were doing to one of the world's most beautiful natural ecosystems and what tactics THEIR agents were using to bully and terrify tourists. Wonder if they'll reply. More later.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO