Re: Good solution, Dick!

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por dickn98346 desde 69.29.221.181 (d30-181.rb.gh.centurytel.net) el día lunes, 24 de septiembre, 2007 a las 13:36:36 horas :

En respuesta a: Good solution, Dick! escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.47.89 (dsl-189-147-47-89.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día sábado, 22 de septiembre, 2007 a las 13:13:40 horas :

I watch for them from my patio, they usually stop at a palapa to cool off. We call them up for a coke or whatever they want, while telling them about the atv hassles.
Another note....Karen and I, after several meetings plus providing a few snacks, have been invited to their home town for a personal tour. And Rob, yes, they want what we want, a clean, safe beach for all. For those reading this, try meeting these guys, they wear white shirts with blue slacks and appreciate talking to Americans.....Sly likes paperback novels too....that's how he learned his English....with a book and a dictionary. Regards, Dick

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO