Re: Casa Celeste

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Barb desde 131.191.109.19 (?) el día miércoles, 26 de septiembre, 2007 a las 11:30:20 horas :

En respuesta a: Casa Celeste escrito por cdh desde 207.81.119.7 (d207-81-119-7.bchsia.telus.net) el día miércoles, 26 de septiembre, 2007 a las 09:53:08 horas :

I'd be comfortable enough there for a week or 10 days, but if by "long stay" you mean something like three weeks or more, I don't think so. If you want to stay in town, there are some beautiful new apartments several blocks away from Casa Celeste (and the beach)that were very reasonably priced for long stays. I'm sorry I don't know how to put you in touch with the owner, but maybe someone else does. The apartments are above and behind the hardware store operated by the sister of the man, (Xavier) who has a small tienda across the street from Casa Celeste and the money exchange place on Galeana (sp?). Xavier showed me and some friends these apartments last Jan. when we were in Zihua, and they really are nice. They may or may not have maid service.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO