Re: reeling it back in from too far out

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Narc desde 199.102.9.67 (host67.mercuryinsurance.com) el día jueves, 27 de septiembre, 2007 a las 17:19:27 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: reeling it back in from too far out escrito por Zmon desde 64.136.49.228 (cache04.iad.untd.com) el día jueves, 27 de septiembre, 2007 a las 15:40:46 horas :

Mexican teens and early 20's do not have the same pressure as the counterparts in the USA...(this in Zihua, you can not apply the same model in Mexico city for instance). Usually parents will not have the pressure of mortgage payments and property taxes or other home related expenses. Growing up in the area I did not need lots of money to have fun. I played soccer, went to the beach a lot (it was my second home), enjoyed nature (BTW I also attended school). Food was relatively easy to get. My mom owned a home(not fancy but it was sweet home for us). I worked occasionally for some friends of my family and the pay was better than hotels or restaurants.

Right now I have a few nephews in their 20ís and some teens, and they would rather stay home than work for 5 dlls a day. Two of them have their own business and the other two work within the same family related business.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO