hot hot hot

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.35.231 (dsl-189-147-35-231.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día martes, 02 de octubre, 2007 a las 10:01:35 horas :

En respuesta a: Weather plus birthday escrito por Lady M in Zihua desde 189.147.11.91 (dsl-189-147-11-91.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día martes, 02 de octubre, 2007 a las 09:37:57 horas :

You are a wonderful madrina, Carol, and that Julian is one of the luckiest boys in Zihuatanejo!

Speaking of weather, it is going to be another hot, humid and sticky day. The kind of hot that starts you sweating the instant you step out of a cold shower. After 2 weeks living in Ixtapa I really came to appreciate the temperature difference and the refreshing breeze that seems to always blow there. Seems like it's at least 5 degrees hotter here in Z from all the damn concrete.

When the city replaced our adoquín streets for stamped concrete we noticed immediately that the streets retained more heat and the ambient temperature went up. I believe that is called "progress". Yeah, right. I call it selling a lot of concrete for kickbacks.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO